вход по аккаунту

код для вставкиСкачать
Male schools.
Mixed schools.
Female schools
Any state or public “Senior” school must
prepare children to GCSE (General
Certificate of Secondary Education) or
GNVQ (General Nation Vacation
After that, if you want, you may
join to the A-level courses. It’s 2year courses of 6-7 subjects, which
pupil chose himself. So these
subjects determinates his next way
and specialization in university.
Often, foreigners start their
education with A-levels.
Instead of Russian, English education cannot be free. Any
student must pay for study, also foreign must pay more
than English.
But there is credit for education. After finishing
university and giving job with about 21000 pounds per
year, government start to return that credit.
Пожаловаться на содержимое документа